we heart it pictures

Heart It

Saturday, April 25, 2015

BIG Leap?

Hey there peeps

So, I have finally stepped out of my comfort zone and tender my resignation. The job I'm currently working now is pretty simple. In fact, all I do is taking calls or emails now ( my job scope had changed slightly) and checked, investigate and revert back to customers, and i'll just try to find the answers and resolved and of course hoping they are satisfy with my service.

Aside from the simplicity of the job, there is another side to it. I hear the screams, curses and vexing re-run complaints from various people of almost the same issue everyday. Like they say "same shit different day". It really fits this job scope.

I have not found a new job yet, and chances are slim in this short noticed, less than a month from the  last day. However, I realize I am getting more shit loads of work than before, tonnes of cases pouring in on me and murdering my brain slowly. I had just stayed back today to tried to clear up my cases which I am able to finish in time by 6, but more things coming in and if I don't clear them, I get the most annoying questions from the higher up.

In reality, we are not doing the work right and there isn't enough people to cover the load of work. I had thought long and hard to leave this place but I told myself I shouldn't let myself be ruled by stress and I should challenged myself to continue. Well I challenged myself for a year now, I have no idea if it did help me along the way; communication and negotiation skills.

They said it should helped me, however I think it rather gave me bad mood and intense stress everyday. I'm wiped and done and I honestly had enough.

I will let nature takes it course. What it may come, let it be,

 xoxo luv sapphirejest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from Me