we heart it pictures

Heart It

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

pictures come to LIFE!

Hey there beautiful people

This was quite long ago, but I just thought hey maybe I should blog about it. No harm doing so.

I went to a 3D art museum called- Trick eye museum at Sentosa, where pictures comes to life when you take at a right angle. Wait, I think every angle will still make the picture popped out. And of course, my friend and I tried to pose the funkiest, crazy or cliché poses.

It was pretty pricey in my opinion but I manage to get the tickets cheaper by 30%? I think it was supposed to be more than $20, but I got it for $17? Honestly I can't remember, I know it was lesser than $20 per person and I got it from Groupon.

Here are the few pictures, credit to my friend's photography skills.









things are not always what they seem

xoxo luv sapphirejest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from Me