we heart it pictures

Heart It

Monday, May 16, 2011

Reminiscing the Past in School

first i want to wish " Happy Teacher's Day!" :) off were the years when i had to wake up at 6.15am and tuck into my oh-so-blue and lame pinafore and rush for the morning assembly. now i'm off to university where i can wear any clothes i desire and without the need of waking that early. though sometimes i miss the school ol' days where we play truant, have fun by jumping and running around at the hallway, helping teachers, and just having fun as the days roll by. 

i had this feeling when i was forced to wake up every morning!
i remember my primary school days where i forgotten to bring my books and i had to called my mum to rush her to bring for me so i don't get a whip on my hand. and another time when i was much younger, i submit my work but was lost by my teacher and yet my mum had to help me proved that i did submit, so the teacher mustn't blame me. another time i got whip is because i made a small team for donation for our class which angers my homeroom teacher- i can't remember what donation and why she was pissed. 



there was thrice i play truant by skipping some after exam activity which i was supposed to go but we got bored and end up loafing around the school which unluckily got captured by a teacher. >_> then another time some student affair teacher shouted at me and my friends that we were in class during recess (we're not supposed to be in class during recess) and since she was much taller and bigger size, she seriously give us a BIG shock but we started laughing off soon later. there's more but i can't remember much.
YES!!
every year during this day, we're always having our mid-term exam which we're too busy studying to even attend the event. when i was younger i manage to though i do get bored since there was nothing much; performance, cutting cakes, singing the school songs and of course SPEECH! however in the higher form, my friend all manage to persuade me to skip them since they're no going which i will be alone and study was more important to them, so i ended up staying home and getting a red mark on my 100% good attendance which i had just ruin it. YES, i was a goody-two-shoes when i was younger that i do get on good terms with most of my form teachers and also my English teachers! so what?
what if we DID resist? :)

oh, yes i do join a lot of activities like drama, choir, band orchestra, spelling bee etc. well i loved them of course though sometimes i don't win but hey i got experience! when i was young i do get sad and almost cried when i didn't win them but now i realize that is all about experience and having fun :) if we don't lose, we won't know the meaning of hardwork and there's no point of the word "perfect" in this world! i got a few trophies, medals and many certificate but not as much like my sister.

mostly i do this during class or at home when i need to revise xD
the only thing i join all this activities is because of only one thing - skipping class! LOL well that's the only way and reason i can tell my teacher that i am skipping class for practice. and i sure DO skip A LOT of class when i was in higher form. as we grow older, we tend to skip more class and talk back to teachers too. that's life i guess that teenagers goes through teen angst and hormonal turbulence.  

this is TOO CUTE that i had to snag the picture :P
HAHA such motivation from a teacher !
now i kinda feel like going back to high school just to meet the teachers who had really put a lot of effort into teaching and sharing their knowledge, however NOT ALL since there are some teacher that doesn't know how to teach or either pisses me off or either had no meaning of ever teaching my (entire) class. that is sure only getting free paid salary! we should value everything that comes to us before we regret and time will never be reverted back unless someone build a TIME MACHINE! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from Me