we heart it pictures

Heart It

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Friendship


I have a pen,
My pen is blue,
I have a friend,
My friend is Mg (not magnesium)


Okay, so just last week I went over to Surabaya, Indonesia to visit her. It was a last minute decision as she wants companion for the weekend when her fiancé was on a short holiday trip in Bali. I booked the tickets just two days before I fly.

Anyway, she provided great hospitality and really give her attention to me and I get to have a gist of her life and the plans for her wedding. I will try to help as much as I can but only if she needed- not willing to poke my nose if is not my business.

However, I still feel a little distance from her aside from friendship. She was raised with a silver spoon, have everything she wanted and the luckiest person- in my opinion as she has not taken the train while studying in University in KL. Plus, she has male friends willing to drive her if she needed to go somewhere.

And now, she have a well off fiancé that can support her for a lifetime. She is definitely down to earth, she don't wear branded stuff from head to toe and knows but on certain occasions only. However, when it comes to socializing, I'm still pretty bad at it- I did not take marketing or mass communications, and I was said to be an introvert. She had years of experience from university to modelling. I respect her quite a lot due to her knowledge of handling people.

All in all, she is still wickedly cool.


























xoxo luv sapphirejest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from Me